Join Perennia Innovation Centre’s Chief Science Officer Eric Albert and Food Scientist
Emmanuel Anom along with business consultant Gary Morton to learn where to start and what to consider in developing a value-added product.
June 27th in Bridgewater10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Lunenburg County Lifestyle Centre
135 North Park St, Bridgewater NS B4V 9B3
Topics to be covered:
- The hottest topics trending in food around the world
- A look at the new product development process and the value chain; idea to market launch
- Mistakes new product developer’s make and how not to make them
- Case studies of farm businesses developing new products
- Brainstorming/discussion: what do you need to help move your products, ideas and innovations forward? What are your biggest challenges and limitations holding you back?
If you would like to attend please RSVP Gail at Perennia at (902) 678-7722, EXT 221 or firstname.lastname@example.org by June 23rd. There is no fee but we would like for you to register so we know we have a big enough room and enough food!